- Passive vs. Active Social Media "listening"
- Data, data everywhere…Monitoring Social Media During a Crisis
- Five SMEM Observations and Recommendations From Hurricane Sandy
- Monitoring Social Media by Location--Do tools like GeoFeedia invade privacy?
- Crisis Mapping, Crisis Crowdsouring and Southern Storms
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- Social Networking Trends of 2013 and Implications for #SMEM
- 235,103 hits
Social Media tells the Story of Storms in Harford County, Maryland
Posted on June 2, 2012