- Lessons Learned: Handling an Angry Facebook Comment
- Social Media and the Japan earthquake: What we can learn.
- FEMA's S.A.V.E.R. platform: Situational Awareness Viewer for Emergency Response
- Data, data everywhere…Monitoring Social Media During a Crisis
- Boston Hospital's Focus on Preparedness Paid Off During Marathon Bombing
- Incorporating Social Media Into Your Exercises #SMEM
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- 260,800 hits
Social Media tells the Story of Storms in Harford County, Maryland
Posted on June 2, 2012