Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- Social media during crisis response: Five general lessons for emergency managers
- Joplin Tornado demonstrates Social Media's 5 key roles in disaster response and recovery
- 3 Observations: Social Media and the Boston PD #BostonMarathon
- Social Media and the Japan earthquake: What we can learn.
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- Social Networking Trends of 2013 and Implications for #SMEM
- 250,562 hits