Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- Lessons Learned: Handling an Angry Facebook Comment
- Social media during crisis response: Five general lessons for emergency managers
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- Social Media and Emergency Management: Top 10 Questions
- Joplin Tornado demonstrates Social Media's 5 key roles in disaster response and recovery
- Incorporating Social Media Into Your Exercises #SMEM
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- 278,324 hits