Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- Data, data everywhere…Monitoring Social Media During a Crisis
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School's Long Snow Day
- 3 Observations: Social Media and the Boston PD #BostonMarathon
- Crowdsourcing, Digital Volunteers, and Policy: New Workshop Summary from the Wilson Center
- Monitoring Social Media by Location--Do tools like GeoFeedia invade privacy?
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- Social Networking Trends of 2013 and Implications for #SMEM
- Emergency Preparedness for Foodies: Arizona DEM has the Right Recipe
- 222,658 hits