Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- American Red Cross Digital Ops Center: Your Questions, Their Answers
- Joplin Tornado demonstrates Social Media's 5 key roles in disaster response and recovery
- Tornadoes and the deaf community: Are you reaching all of your citizens?
- What is a Virtual Operations Support Team?
- Incorporating Social Media Into Your Exercises #SMEM
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- 276,491 hits