Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- More Research on Boston Marathon Official Twitter Activity #SMEM
- Resource Mapping to Foster Community Resilience: Can Crisis Mappers be Proactive?
- Crisis Mapping, Crisis Crowdsouring and Southern Storms
- Lessons Learned: Handling an Angry Facebook Comment
- Incorporating Social Media Into Your Exercises #SMEM
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- 279,279 hits