Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- Joplin Tornado demonstrates Social Media's 5 key roles in disaster response and recovery
- Top 36 Items to include in Government Social Media policies
- Swift River: A tool for organizing Social Media Crisis Information
- What is a Virtual Operations Support Team?
- Passive vs. Active Social Media "listening"
- Incorporating Social Media Into Your Exercises #SMEM
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- 268,023 hits