Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- Passive vs. Active Social Media "listening"
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- Monitoring Social Media by Location--Do tools like GeoFeedia invade privacy?
- Joplin Tornado demonstrates Social Media's 5 key roles in disaster response and recovery
- Crowdsourcing and Crisis Mapping
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- Social Networking Trends of 2013 and Implications for #SMEM
- 248,823 hits