Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- Passive vs. Active Social Media "listening"
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- Top 36 Items to include in Government Social Media policies
- Joplin Tornado demonstrates Social Media's 5 key roles in disaster response and recovery
- Peer-to-Peer Preparedness: Entry to the FEMA Preparedness Challenge
- Incorporating Social Media Into Your Exercises #SMEM
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- 280,573 hits