Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- Joplin Tornado demonstrates Social Media's 5 key roles in disaster response and recovery
- Top 7 Social Media Lessons from LA Arson Fire Event
- Mobile App to Help with Damage Assessment Data Collection
- Social Media: A tool to reach the Access and Functional Needs Community
- Incorporating Social Media Into Your Exercises #SMEM
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- 269,779 hits