Not sure why this is the week of the info graphic, but here is another one for you. This graphic comes from Backgroundcheck.org and describes the multitude of concerns around the issue of people being asked to give permission to employers or educational institutions for access to their personal social media profiles.
- Passive vs. Active Social Media "listening"
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- Joplin Tornado demonstrates Social Media's 5 key roles in disaster response and recovery
- Top 36 Items to include in Government Social Media policies
- Peer-to-Peer Preparedness: Entry to the FEMA Preparedness Challenge
- Incorporating Social Media Into Your Exercises #SMEM
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- 280,575 hits