This fun info-graphic explains the rise of Instagram and Facebook’s recent purchase of the company. Thanks to Tony Shin @ohtinytony who sent this to me.
Created by: Online MBA Programs
- Social Media and the Japan earthquake: What we can learn.
- What role does a volunteer "CrisisMapper" play?
- Joplin Tornado demonstrates Social Media's 5 key roles in disaster response and recovery
- Social media during crisis response: Five general lessons for emergency managers
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- Social Networking Trends of 2013 and Implications for #SMEM
- 250,430 hits