Just for fun! It would be really interesting to see this type of infographic compiled with the history of social media and the stories told during disasters. Anyone up for that?
- 5 Ways to Use Social Media for Continuity of Business and Recovery
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Standard Operating Procedures: Guidance Material
- Curious about the best use of crowdsourcing? Read this report.
- The Evolution of Public Warning: From Paul Revere to Social Media
- Social Media Accessibility Toolkit: New from Emergency 2.0 Wiki
- Reach Your Audience in an Emergency: #SMEM
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Open: Atlanta Public School’s Long Snow Day
- Deaf People Use Social Media to Make Their Voices Heard: Can #SMEM be used to reach them in a crisis?
- Information Design: Is a Picture Worth a Thousand Words?
- Social Networking Trends of 2013 and Implications for #SMEM
- 233,734 hits